- EmploymentPermanent. 48 hours a week
- Salary£9.00 per hour
Who we think makes a great Kitchen Porter
· You’ll understand the importance of a clean kitchen, and how it impacts the overall service within Food & Beverage
· You’ll have passion for the hospitality industry and for exceeding guest expectations
· You’ll be able to work flexible hours including evenings, holidays and weekends
· You’ll be able to work in a fast-paced working environment and remain calm under pressure
· You’ll have excellent communication skills
· You’ll be highly capable to multi-task and manage a wide range of projects.
The Kitchen Porter will be responsible for;
· Working in the Back of House area of the kitchen ensuring the area is kept clean & tidy at all times.
· To support the chefs as and when required.
· To be aware of and to adhere to all health and safety, fire, hygiene and COSHH regulations governing the work you are undertaking and to ensure the correct chemicals/detergents are used at all times.
· To limit the number of breakages and ensure that any breakages are notified to the kitchen supervisor.
· To ensure that you work timely in the fast-paced environment, ensuring that there is always enough crockery and equipment for the chefs to ensure the smooth running of the food service
- Generous salary
- Gratuities paid weekly
- Growth and progression opportunities
- Pension scheme