Housekeeping Assistant (Weekends)
- Employment12 hours a week
- Salary£9.50 per hour
Hours: 9.30am- 3.30pm. Saturday & Sunday
Who we think makes a great Housekeeper
· You’ll be a people person. You’ve got to like being around others and always have a smile on your face.
· In housekeeping, there are times where you are working alone, so you have to be confident in doing this.
· We need extra milers.
· You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guess you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.
What is the Housekeeper responsible for;
· You’ll deliver a home away from home experience for all our guests, and provide all the touches and comforts that are important to them.
· You’ll provide great, yet unobtrusive service.
· You’ll take ownership of all our guests’ requests in order to create a happy experience (it is the detail that matters!)
· Your ability to manage your own time by keeping an eye on the clock is really important. (Remember check in time is 3 o clock!)
· You’ll have a knowledge of COSHH guidelines in order to carry out your role safely. (Training will be provided).
· You’ll be a confident communicator, as it is important to liaise with the various departments and your team members.
- Gratuities paid weekly
- Growth and progression opportunities
- Holiday’s paid pro-rata